• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So Ends the Saga (Nichanigate Update)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Daily Blast

AND SO ENDS THE SAGA
by Berry True

It was long, arduous and troubling to everyone involved, but alas the light has arrived through the tunnel that is the Nikhil Nichani scandal. In a release by the CWLand government, Nichani has been deported and banned for life from involvement with CW cricket.

The details of the decision are not clear, but one suspects that its basis is public relations, which the government seeks to preserve. No doubt tensions were high throughout the entire drama and pending hearing preparations, but all appears to be resolved now, as the situation has been handled by the higher power.

For some there is a sigh of relief, for others it meets indifference. One thing is certain, now that the scandal has been dissolved, life will go on in CWLand and CW cricket far more peacefully.

Last edited:

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Samuel Vimes' first post: Last edited by Mr Mxyzptlk : Today at 06:32 PM.

:-O Abuse of power!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! James!!
*runs to find James* :p

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
steds said:

You shut up! You shut up! Shut up I tells ya! I'll breaks ya legs I tells ya!

[/Gangsta mode]

Sudeep

International Captain
steds said:

I'd rather have fly to find him, if I were you. :p

Sudeep

International Captain
Ecstatic wouldn't be the right word, but yes, glad that it has ended. Hopefully, Nikhil has learnt something from this, which he can implement elsewhere. That's my final comment on him (hopefully).

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
The Daily Blast gets the scoop again. These government funded publications...

Happy that a result has finally come after so much back and forth. Now we can consentrate on the cricket...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Ferd said:
The Daily Blast gets the scoop again. These government funded publications...

Happy that a result has finally come after so much back and forth. Now we can consentrate on the cricket...
Concerntrating on the cricket is the most important thing to come out of this.

KennyD

International Vice-Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
Still, no need to make up a verb that doesn't exist.
I guess he was just being inventive I guess...

Anyway, dont concern yourself with it... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.