• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official Cup Competition Discussion and Results***

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
I presume our fixtures are up soon, so do we get replacement players for Rodgie and does Central get the same for Currie and Burke?

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
With regards to the banned people, i may just add in foreign players with ever so slightly reduced stats, as it's fairly harsh for the team to suffer because a couple of people were idiots.
People that have left like Blewy and the like, probably best to keep them in the system, but dock some skill points if they fail to answer an activity check instead of deleting them.

Matteh

When the Cup is over...so days basically.

I only have Bangor City to do before i post the other 5 matches of Round 1, so they'll be up later today.

Matteh

Cup Competition - Round 1 - Gameday 2

Game 2:
Nottingham Forest vs Bangor City
Welsh Premier mid-tablers take on Notts Forest a former great team in a decline.

Game 5:
Go Ahead Eagles vs MSV Duisburg
Duisburg travel to Deventer to take on the Go Ahead Eagles with both teams feeling capable of getting the win.

Game 6:
TNS vs Doncaster Rovers
Newly crowned Welsh Premier champions take on League 1 mid-tablers. This game is potentially closer that first meets the eye.

Game 7:
F.K. Bodo Glimt vs Hearts of Oak
The Norwayese team fancy themselves against a team producing some of Ghana's World Cup squad.

Game 10:
Wellington Phoenix vs S****horpe
The newly created NZ A-League team take on the League 1 champions.

Attachments

Johnners

haha sheesh, CW teams are going to be hardpressed for victories tbh, top work Mitchell (Y)

Matteh

Round 2 Draw

1 Wellington Phoenix vs East Coast Fury
2 Mansfield Town vs Notts Forest
3 Sydney FC vs Perth Glory
4 Central United vs Red Star Belgrade
5 Island Swell vs TNS
6 Go Ahead Eagles vs Southern Stallions
7 LA Galaxy vs Northern Power
8 Western Dynamo vs F.K. Bodo Glimt

I'll post some updated rosters shortly. Teams in asap really.

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
Oh man, 50-0......Gee, this isn't the team that drew with Monaco and San Marino, or wins againest top Swiss sides....They don't even have killer Brazillians in them! Awww......

Go Swell, and good to see this back up!

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Will get to simming these when I get the hang of the sim, now that Mitchell's ****ed off. Bear with me.