• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Central United Thread **

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah, ESMS doesn't really use secondary skills that much, so it makes sense to have a solid specialty. I don't think it'd be fair for you to change though, you've always been the striker, but if you Greg really wants to be a striker then so be it.

I just really don't want a CW'er on the bench. Defeats the purpose of this whole game.

Perm

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Would it be possible to adjust my aggresion back to 85? I was thinking about it today and realised I wanted to be aggressive but equally didn't want to be sent off or cost our side a goal.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Nono, I'll change to be a mid-fielder. Sorry Currie mate I honestly didn't realise!

Goal Keeping Skill: 1
Tackling: 15
Passing: 15
Shooting: 9
Aggression: 65

?

Matteh

NZTailender said:
Nono, I'll change to be a mid-fielder. Sorry Currie mate I honestly didn't realise!

Tackling: 15
Passing: 15
Shooting: 9

?
Aren't these the exact stats i signed up with? And btw cut down on the tackling and the shooting and shove it in passing. (because atm you're stealing my position :ph34r: )

NZTailender

Matteh said:
Aren't these the exact stats i signed up with? And btw cut down on the tackling and the shooting and shove it in passing. (because atm you're stealing my position :ph34r: )

Having a shocking time of it ATM aren't I? Sigh.

Tackling: 10
Passing: 23
Shooting: 6

NZTailender

dontcloseyoureyes said:
Looks like we can't so I guess Greg is still a keeper. I don't know, submitting the team as posted before right now.

In the sign up post after my thread he said "from now on" so I imagine my stats were included. Will have to wait for Blewy's confirmation though...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah Greg's were fixed...

Still waiting on your teamsheet Daniel... As soon as its in i will be simming the games..

Matteh

Interesting to note on the match file, that i played as a DF, thought i was supposed to be a DM in a diamond?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Matteh said:
Interesting to note on the match file, that i played as a DF, thought i was supposed to be a DM in a diamond?
According to the Team sheet i received you were selected as DF...

Might need to speak to Smithy about that one..

Blaze

Banned
Central United key stats -

Attempts on Goal 3 compared to 12 by the Fury
Possession 43%
Red Cards 2
Yellow Cards 3
Fouls 22
Key Passes 6 compared to 21 by the Fury

Last edited:

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
Yeah sorry Mat, was a mistake on my part. I was rushing because I was late. Completely my fault.

Was a poor start for United, but it's only the Pre-season and we'll take a while to really gel together as a side. Chins up.

Perm

Would've been good to gather some momentum as we head into the season proper but given our discilinary issues it would've been very fortunate if we had been able to win that game. We were outplayed across the park really, Fury put more shots on goal, held the majority of the ball and made the more effective passes. Definately some things to work on in training this week, don't get your head's down though boys.