• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

** OFFICIAL Southern Stallions Thread **

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Kyle i need you to send your team sheet... the email you sent me had your squad list not the team sheet...

Loony BoB

International Captain
Disappointing game, really. I think we should stick to four defenders from now on - in most cases, it wasn't a defender screwing up that let the strikers get through but rather there were no defenders mentioned at all.

Happy to see Jack and I both making key tackles to stop goals that do come our way, and I'm going to make it my personal goal to make more key tackles than any player in the league each round. This time I tied with Young.

Chin up guys, it's early days and if we can get our tactics right I'm sure we'll do more than well enough.

Worth noting that not a single player got subsituted in that game, might be worth looking into.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Latest Stallions Data

** Please note 1 Foreign player to be removed once Kyle decides who **

Attachments

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:
Latest Stallions Data

** Please note 1 Foreign player to be removed once Kyle decides who **
Hey mate, I thought I had sent you an email already. Have sent an email now.

dinu23

International Debutant
what's the team for the next game kyle? formation? i think we'd better go with 4 defenders.

Loony BoB

International Captain
With Williams joining in, it should be a bit easier to field four defenders.

Code:
                 Wright                | Hingston
McNamara   Williams   Towns    Jones   | Nielsen
               Crampton                | 
          Chaulk      Kexing Su        | Zaragoza, Semiolli
                DeSilva                | 
          Madondo     Verghese         | Cardoza
Or something like that, anyway.

Mister Wright

dinu23 said:
what's the team for the next game kyle? formation? i think we'd better go with 4 defenders.

GK Kyle_Wright
DF Daniel_Towns
DF Jack_McNamara
DF Ben_Jones
DF Alex_Crampton
DM Rhys_Williams
MF Kexing_Su
MF Ash_Chaulk
FW Dinu_De_Silva
FW Reub_Verghese
FW Madondo

GK Rich_Hingston
DF Mich_Berghaur
MF Raul_Zaragoza
MF Beni_Semiolli
MF Diego_Rosales

Perm

Thanks for the game guys, well played. Look forward to playing later in the season.

dinu23

International Debutant
it was a good tight game. but 3 red cards is not good. need more decipline boys. heads up for the next game.

w3lshrugby

School Boy/Girl Captain
mm...alot to consider to be honest. generally an OK performance - a good one by me I thought, however, 3 red cards and no shots on goal is not a nice thing to see. Hopefully we can win next time out!

Mister Wright

I take full responsibility for the loss. I must have mucked up the tactics. I'll will have a good look and review the tactics and see where I went wrong.

Chaulky, next time you're on line, I need to talk to you...

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
Hmmm, three defenders who'll be suspended for the next game and De Silva who could possibly play there injured. Against one of the league's best attacking sides as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.