• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

FutSim Beta

Anoop

U19 12th Man
ok.. here is the demo of FutSim the football simulator.. It isn't completed yet.. but still you can play one off games.

The problem currently is with generating home and away fixture lists.

Tell me what you think.. and if you can please create more teams, that would make my work easier!

The download link is http://smilehouse.digitalrice.com/futsim.zip

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
if i wasnt busy with wcc and school and sports and the wcc webpage and Total Cricket i would have been more than glad to help

wait hmm i might be able to , but i might be a bit slow

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
ive played ur game and must say its really good :D

ive got some ideas for you :D and i guess i shall agree to help you create squads for all the worldcup teams :P

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Anoop, this is perfect...

Just like VC4...

Thanx a heap mate....

Hopefully the PBEM should be up and running soon......

Ill let everyone know...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Is there a minimum number of teams which have to be in to play a league/Official Match, or does that option not work????

Anoop

U19 12th Man
Thanks guys :-D

Greg, I haven't finished the Statistics stuff yet.. so I intentionally disabled it. About the Start League option.. I'm having problems with the code that generates Home and Away fixtures.. I haven't fixed it yet. Didn't want to embaress me :).. so I disabled that too..
ive got some ideas for you and i guess i shall agree to help you create squads for all the worldcup teams
Thank you Rueben!!!.. That'll be wonderful!!
And send in me those suggestions\ideas .. my email is anoops@gmx.net or post here.