• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brian Lara Cricket install problem

Ste_Fairy

Cricket Spectator
Hello, i'm trying to install brian lara cricket for PC. When I install it comes up with this messege at 92%:

component movedata had following error

media name: data
component: texture
file group: texture
file: F:\program\nets\practice\tmd\PTWICK.TMD
error number: -113

I'm using original CD (well the 'sold out' version) and I've had it working before.

Any help please?????

Cheers

niki4810

Cricket Spectator
Ste_Fairy said:
Hello, i'm trying to install brian lara cricket for PC. When I install it comes up with this messege at 92%:

component movedata had following error

media name: data
component: texture
file group: texture
file: F:\program\nets\practice\tmd\PTWICK.TMD
error number: -113

I'm using original CD (well the 'sold out' version) and I've had it working before.

Any help please?????

Cheers

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
That suggests to me your CD is fatally messed up. Sorry - it's happened to me with two copies of it before.

chris.hinton

International Captain
Try changing your install mode to custom and try that, if that does not work then neil is right and you have a CD problem