• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC for Playstation

DJellett

International Debutant
Can I still get it on PSX? Also, what are it's difference's form computer?
Also, will there be a PS2 version released?

IsuraE

School Boy/Girl Captain
DJellett said:
What are it's differences and features in comparison to the CPU version?
The PC version has much better looking graphics, and the user interface is much more pleasant on the PC. It is really annoying (and slow) using that playstation joystick (for me anyways) to change match tactics and scroll through stats, etc. Also, I think you can't save midgame for the playstation, and offcourse no screenshots either.

DJellett

International Debutant
Thanks Isura...Darky said something about how it doesn't show averages, just a rating...True? Also, is there a carreer year limit (like 20 years)?????

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
DJellett said:
Thanks Isura...Darky said something about how it doesn't show averages, just a rating...True? Also, is there a carreer year limit (like 20 years)?????
It doesn't show second-team averages, so you can't really tell which youth players are going to be good (it just says excellent, good, poor etc.). I'm not sure if there is a time limit, but mine crashed after 10 years. So I got the PC version instead - much, much better.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
i acutally dont really mind the ICC version on the PSX , real easy to get it started than getting on a computer etc.. there is slight difference in graphics but that doesnt play a big part as icc doesnt have that great graphics overall..
If you want mate i can send you my copy as i dont play it anymore as i have a PS2 now..

NikhilN

International Regular
I would like it LOD...my the cd I have is messed up so I would really like it cause mine crashes after every 2 games

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
i can send it to both of you, how ever luckily i took a backup of my original copy , and i cant find the original copy, kears has a chipped ps so he can play the backup, nikhil if u got a chipped ps ill send it over, otherwise it wont play man..

NikhilN

International Regular
yup I have a chipped one...got it chipped when I was in India...this is ICC 2000 right? please contact me on msn

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
DJellett said:
Can I still get it on PSX? Also, what are it's difference's form computer?
Also, will there be a PS2 version released?
Maybe you should concerntrate on school work.

dobbo2k4

Cricket Spectator
Icc

I just bought ICC 2002 off ebay for PSX. It is not as good as ICC2001 which I bought for the pc off ebay.