• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Beach Cricket 2002

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
I would love your opinions etc. on Beach Cricket 2002, please could you post them here, thanks.

I am also on the lookout for NZ and Australia State/Province sides and English county squad information to add to the game.

Cheers

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
Neil, are you going to start up your N64 arcade again? Lunchtimes are really boring without it, please start it up again.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
[Ignore if you don't go to our school]

That closed in November due to lack of interest! If we'd have known that ppl had still wanted to play then we would probably have run it more.

As it is, Jigsaw has been liquidated now (nearly) and it has definitely ceased trading. Plus it's summer and lunch breaks will be used for a) cricket and b) football, given the brilliant court rota

Anon2

U19 Cricketer
That court rota ain't fair! How about lunchtimes go a bit like this:

Monday: 6th Form
Tuesday: Year 8
Wednesday: 6th Form
Thursday: Year 8
Friday: 6th Form

Seems fair!

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
No. I like the current one. And besides, you should have turned up to the council meeting, or got someone to with your views. Yr7 did and they got what they wanted (more accurately, one Yr7 turned up and he has said that he thinks it's fine).

Anyway, have you heard the one about the Court Rota Prefects? :D