• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 (Mobile)

zulfikarmd

Cricket Spectator
Hi all,

Can any one tell me where can I download Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 (Mobile) for Nokia N95 8GB? Is it available free to download or need a license for full version?

Please let me know.

Thanks.
Zulfiqar

dfreddie

Cricket Spectator
Hmm the amount of space that it takes I doubt if this game would be available for mobile devices. Anyway I would keep my fingers crossed to see if anyone replies in the affirmative. Wonder how long would it take to install in the phone. Having said that I also do not have any idea about the phone you are talking about so who knows, its always better to be optimistic.

zulfikarmd

Cricket Spectator
It's available

Yes. Brian Lara International Cricket 2007 (Mobile) is available it's just that I am not able to find it. I have played myself and it's really excellent. I have played it on Sony Ericsson K800i. Once I get it I will update you. Thanks. Zulfiqar