• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Dave Mohammed

sledger

Spanish_Vicente
has anyone else found that he appears to be incredibly good on this game? recently in a test against england on a pitch that wasnt particularly worn he took 9/32 and i ended up losing the match by a huge margin....

great game for me so far...but this is slightly questionable...maybe its just me...

hallmitchell

School Boy/Girl Captain
Dave is a must have.

He's very good. Get's good players out. Is probaby the best bowler if you are playing as the West Indies.

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Found Hinds to be very inconsistent.

An attack of Bravo, Lawson, Mohammed and Taylor generally works best.
I keep using Bravo as a stock bowler tbh - then, one day, I wondered why the computer had set him to open the bowling.
Never looked back.