• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

I have made a new game

Cloete

International Captain
when u first start the game it says it runs on 95/98/NT/XP. so it should work. wat does it say??

hanifv

Cricket Spectator
ok, i am having problems with my site, and i am looking into the matter as i type this. i am sending the attachment which contains the update. extract the .ocx file in your system directory and overwrite your cricketer.exe site.

Attachments

Cloete

International Captain
the update's awesome. thanx m8. btw in relation to making cricketer 2003 freeware u could try and get companies to advertise on ur game. i.e on the main menu have a big flashing banner with a company's name and logo. u could put ads all throughout ur game. u could probably get a fair bit of money. u should show companies this thread and forum. and show them the popularity of cricket web. and ur game will be announced here. that way cricketer 2003 could be freeware :D :D :D :D

Cloete

International Captain
a couple of bugs:

-my career seems to keep re-setting on at country level
-the runs stat isn't big enough to hold 1000's or 10000's(instead it reads as a 3 digit figure)

otherwise it's AWESOME and i'm looking forward to cricketer 2003(freeware:D )this is certainly enough to keep me busy till them.:D :D

Cloete

International Captain
lol age!! u have the same name and country name as me:D . btw i just hit 423 at international level. but i didn't save it in time before my international career restarted again :'(. i haven't saved n e of my high triple tonnes in time either :'(. my highest being 383. but i have saved my 331.

Attachments

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
anotgher bug

some of the run boxes are to small and cut numbers off the end

also when you get a certain number of runs the whole stats thing resets and you lose your average

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!

The realism of this game...is pretty questionable. The concept is great though so keep up the good work.

Attachments

Cloete

International Captain
yeah GREAT concept. i think i must have hit atleast 20 1000+ innings by now :P. but i still love playing it :D:D

hanifv

Cricket Spectator
Now Everyting Is Alright

I was having problems with my website, and i couln't fix it since i last wrote to u guys. BUT NOw......Everythings back to normal. You can visit www.viranisoftwares.tk and i have also updated the page.

GOOD NEWS GUYS :

Cricketer 1.3 released.(fixing all the bugs i was informed about) You can download the complete game(ver1.3) from the downloads page of viranisoftwares. Also for those guys who already have ver 1.1 or 1.2 , there is an update which directly updates your game to ver 1.3. Read the version history to see what are the changes.

James can u pls update the game on ur page once again

SOME QUESTIONS :

I can't believe that u guys r scoring tons in an innings. and you all r right, that coz of this the game is losing on its realism. So i ask u all....should i go ahead and make a version 1.4, which doesn't let u score more than one can swallow. Answer back so that i can start working on it.

SOME HELP :

Alright guys i will be needing some help in cricketer 2003 :

1) First of all, as u said, i can place some ads in my game. Can you find me some one who would be wiling to put an ad on my game. I will also be finding it, but i will also need ur help for the same. If i get enough ads i will make cricketer 2003 freeware.

2) U know, i am not that good and experienced in game graphics. So can u guys help me with game icons. i will be needing icons which describe how much runs were scored in the ball and in which directions. something like this in the zip file i am providing. The first file shows that 2 runs were scored in the midwicket region and the second one describes that a boundary was scored in the cover region.

If u cannot make these icons, atleast u can provide my with advice so as to whom should i approach regarding this matter(after all games like itc have so perfect icons don't they).

Attachments

Cloete

International Captain
gr8 stuff m8! i'm sure u'll find many ppl wanting to advertise as you are very dedicated. btw the only bug u didn't fix is the 1 that restarts ur career stats. that 1's the worst bug.

hanifv

Cricket Spectator
Pls give me info on the bug in more details. Like when does the bug arise, and what exactly happens. I am currently making cricketer 2003 so, the update, fixing this bug will take type.

Also pls, pls tell me , whether in my next update, should i make the game more realistic, by not letting players score, tons of runs but score just the realistic ones. like 145 is ok , but 1245 sounds to unrealistic

SO SHOULD I MAKE THE UPDATE

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Of course! Currently, the game is very unrealistic. Whenever I play, I get 150+ every innings with the odd 70 or 80 in between.

Cloete

International Captain
well at some time (i think it is 2000 and sumthin runs) all ur career playing stats get reset. thiss continously happens every time u make X (X being a bit over 2000) runs. it could also be matches. but i am sure it is runs.