• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do you preffer BLIC/RPIC07 or 05.

Do you preffer the the 07 or 05?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
Do you prefer the BLIC/RPIC07 or 05 more. I preffer the 07 because of the new features or e.g. To run the AL out, or choose to chuck to wicket keeper or bowler.

OrsonWelles

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I think that 07 introduced some great features like you mentioned, as well as stumping (although that is poorly executed) and the opposition is not so timid. But they have gutted the games features, removing player editing, player stats in tournaments, new match modes, classic matches.

For me, 05 is better by yourself, but 07 is more fun with mates.

Cameron-Moss

U19 12th Man
I think that 07 introduced some great features like you mentioned, as well as stumping (although that is poorly executed) and the opposition is not so timid. But they have gutted the games features, removing player editing, player stats in tournaments, new match modes, classic matches.

For me, 05 is better by yourself, but 07 is more fun with mates.
On some parts of that post, I agree. Like the stumping, and I cant seem to get my fielding stats up for my wicketkeeper. He was involved in all wickets on a Test, and scored 204* and 174, I was very confused by the matter.

Matt79

Global Moderator
The fielding is the major disappointment in BLIC 07 for mine. Fine, make it a bit harder, but the players we're controlling are meant to be pros who can catch, not 12 year old IT nerds who flinch away from a ball. The fact that catching is so massively harder than bowling or batting is simply a bug or design error that you would think would have been rectified if they hadn't been in such a rush to get the game out in time for the actual World Cup...