• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The cream always rises: Sri Lanka's journey to the top

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Hey guys i need some help and i can't be bothered started up a new thread. I played about 10 seasons with Sri Lanka and we are 8th in ODIs and 9th in Tests. We got an alright bowling attack, but i can't find/produce any batsmen. All the top batsmen in domestic cricket only average 35 to 40 in FC or 35 to 30 in List A. So when i pick them, they end up averaging like 30 odd in Tests or 25 odd in ODIs. We keep getting rolled, so we can't win any matches. Its really annoying me, so much im thinking of playing with India, South Africa , Australia or Pakistan, they seem to have a lot of batsmen averaging 50 odd.

I've only had the game for like two days, so im still getting the hang of it, not very well but.

dontcloseyoureyes

BARNES OUT
I'm up to 2057 with Pakistan and have a top 7 including a WK-opening bat who all average 55+ with the bat plus 4 bowlers <27 with the ball.

Is a fun time.

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Hey do u guys play the games, or just skip them. I've been skip them to get a idea of what happens in the games, i just wanted to find out what happens when guys like Attapattu, Jayasuriya etc retire. I think i might start playing, im going to loss skip the matches anyway, it will be a bonus if we win.

A bit annoyed they don't tell you, the following players have retired at the start of the season. You select your squad and then you think to yourself get i forgot to pick someone, really annoying i must say.