• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Pinchy81 presents A Middlesex story

pinchy81

International Vice-Captain
next match: v Worcestershire National League
team changes: Pathan out Betts in

managers thoughts: well the bowlers finally did there job and the batters for a change did not do there job

Attachments

pinchy81

next match: v Essex National League
team changes: Peploe out Pathan in

managers thoughts: well the bowlers came good late in the essex innings mainly Pathan and then the batsman came out firing except for Weekes 49 of 98 whislt Shah got 105 off 99 though i'm now happy second win :)

Attachments

pinchy81

next match: v Surrey County Championship
Team changes: Strauss in Hutton out Weekes captain Hutinson out Peploe in

managers thoughts: dissapointing first innings batting and bowling and it was defintly improved in the second innings can't believe we got a draw out of that :laugh:

Attachments

pinchy81

next match: Northamptonshire National League
team changes: Peploe out Hutchison in

Managers Thoughts: perfect batting bowlers gave away to many runs away for my taste good match all round well for our team MOM Paul Weekes

Attachments

pinchy81

next match: v Glamorgan County Championship
team changes: Strauss out (England) Hutton in (c) Hutchison out Peploe in

managers thoughts: i'm very happy and no we didn't win but a draw but to get as many wickets as we did was exceptional cause in the first innings they were one down for 300 odd and the second innings was just brilliant i only gave them a session and 42 minutes to bowl them out the batting first innings was good to so was the first wicket partneship in the second innings but then a mini collapse didn't let us past 400 twice

Attachments

pinchy81

next match: v Nottinghamshire National League
team changes: Peploe out Hutchison

managers thoughts: well we never looked like winning it from a batting point of view the bowling was good and so was Marwood's batting again at the end of the season i'll give you his stats

Attachments

pinchy81

next game: v Surrey Twenty Over Cup
team changes: none

managers thoughts: i can't believe we won this match so easily we were already 104 at the 10 over mark the bowlers kinda bowled well but still was a good effort all round MOM M.Betts

Attachments

pinchy81

next game: v Kent Twenty Over Cup
team changes: Pathan out Peploe in

managers thoughts: good bowling good battong good match

Attachments

pinchy81

next game: v Surrey
team changes: Peploe out Pathan in

managers thoughts: batting was perfect and with Hutinson striking with the 1st and 3rd balls of the innings the bowling just kept goin up and we won MOM: M.Betts

Attachments

pinchy81

ok te to do some more as school has been kinda in the way

next match: v Kent Twenty Over Cup
managers thoughts: the batting was superb but the bowling was not poor effort by the opening bowlers exspecially :@

Attachments

Last edited:

pinchy81

next match: v Essex twenty over cup (top of the table clash)

managers thoughts: we never looked like winning this from the start when jefferson hit that 97* i knew we had lost

Attachments