• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Northamptonshire with Mr Cricket

mr cricket

Cricket Spectator
In their first match of the season Northamptonshire bowled first and bowled Worcestershire out for 373 with William Weston making 115 and Vikram Solanki adding 96 being the main contributers.
Lesroy weekes picked up 3 for 96

Northamptonshire made 454 with Gerald Arlott making 129 not out in his first county innings.Michale Cawdron also made an agressive 93.

In their second innings Worcestershire decleared at 249 for 8 with Solanki making 90,his second 90 of the match.
Ricaldo Anderson picked up 5 for 85.

Second innings Mike Hussey made a nice 30 not out before the match ended in a draw.

M.O.M.=V.Solanki Worces 10pts
N'hants 11pts

mr cricket

Cricket Spectator
its in icc 2002 but i stoped the story because i thought no one would like it.if you want me 2 start a new one tell me what county to start with and things you would like 2 see

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Using ICC 2005 I'm in year 2035 or something absurd like that with Northamptonshire. We have won many titles and England's test and ODI sides are number 1 and have been for well over a decade. England have not lost the ashes since 2009, and have barely lost a test in the last 8 years.

DamienH1234

Cricket Spectator
Well done

You've done well but on ICC 2001 and it would probably not be different by the end of the season all the players are out of form

DamienH1234

Cricket Spectator
ICC problems

Ive played 5 years and there seem to be no good players from the draft. My best player was C.Hassen and he only averaged 21. Can i expect it to get better.