• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

System error - icc2005 broken????

pearljammonkey

Cricket Spectator
hey can anyone help me here? i have a downloaded version of icc2005 which has been running fine for nearly a year and today when i went to open it my computer automatically restarted - some sort of system error it said! since then everythings working fine except for icc2005 which wont respond when i go to open it? what can i try to fix it?

pearljammonkey

Cricket Spectator
ok so i got no reply from the support page on the website (why am i not surprised?), but did get a reply from the distributors but they could only help with the boxed version, in fact they werent even aware of the downloadable version of icc2005 u could buy. all they said was to do uninstall and reinstall the game, which i did but it still wouldnt run.

but im so bloody addicted to this game i went out and bought the boxed version for $50 in the hope it would work, and it does :) im happy again

Robertinho

Cricketer Of The Year
Hmm, that's really disappointing that you didn't get a response from the support page, but not surprising. Well, at least you've got the game :D

ash chaulk

International Captain
my computer turns off during the game sometimes while playing it but i dunno if thats me or the game