• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Did the downloadable version of Cricket Coach come out today?

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Has anyone purchased it yet?, and is there a link to where you can purchase it.?

Incidentally if anyone has downloaded it yet what are your first impressions of the game? Will a demo also be available for download?

I'd like to think I may have set some kind of record for the most questions in one post:laugh: Have I?:cool:

sammy22

U19 12th Man
lol, yeah, just realised it;s only thursday:unsure:. I've got an extended weekend off this week, hence to me it seemed like a friday.

At least I ensured I got in first regarding the release of the game, and people can still leave there impressions of the game accordingly.8-) :wacko: :)

Timewell

U19 Debutant
As quoted on the Cricket Coach website:

"The first version of Cricket Coach will be released on this site at some point during Friday afternoon. This version will be a playable demo that can be 'unlocked', turning it into the full version, by purchasing a licence from Softwrap."

Hope this helps you all!

For my information (and screenshots!!!), I'd suggest you visit http://www.cricketcoachgame.com/

sammy22

U19 12th Man
An update has emerged on the site

*Update 13:18* The game will be uploaded before midnight UK time. We apologise for the delay but want to ensure we are completely satisfied with the softwrap configuration.

Brace yourselves ladies and gentlemen for a long night:laugh: :)

sawu

Cricket Spectator
sammy22 said:
*Update 13:18* The game will be uploaded before midnight UK time. We apologise for the delay but want to ensure we are completely satisfied with the softwrap configuration.
Holy crap. I can't believe they are still making changes to the software mere hours before they are meant to be releasing it. Quite ridiculous really - and I can't help but worry it's still been too rushed (and yes, I know it's already been delayed :unsure: )

UncleTheOne

U19 Captain
Just checked the site, doesn't seem to be much going on, ooooo the wait, if I knew it would be this long a wait I would have gone out tonight but never mind.

Jungle Jumbo

International Vice-Captain
UncleTheOne said:
Just checked the site, doesn't seem to be much going on, ooooo the wait, if I knew it would be this long a wait I would have gone out tonight but never mind.
That's pretty desperate...

UncleTheOne

U19 Captain
Jungle Jumbo said:
That's pretty desperate...
Lol, I didn't mean I stayed in just for the game, other reasons but in my boredom have found myself sat at the computer just to check if the download was out yet.

Oli Norwell

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Just to update those of you who are waiting to download the game, we're currently looking into one issue that's related to a small part of the game. (an oddity when coaching Pakistan).

As soon as we're confident this is sorted we will upload the game.

Oli Norwell