• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ACC Patches.

Haddin

U19 Debutant
Hi, thanks for the member who made them. Can someone please update the teams for this season please? Thanks.:)

Haddin

U19 Debutant
Can someone please reply - Moses Henriques should be a all rounder. And I am getting sick of talking to myself...

darko21

U19 Debutant
I was the editor of the ACC patch but I have not touched ICC 2002 since ICC 2005 came out. I am also in a Uni course and will be hard pressed to find time to edit it. But if you download the editor, you can do it yourself. Instructions are on the forum thread.

Haddin

U19 Debutant
OK, Thanks. When you finish your courses, I will be prepared to wait, do you think we could both have a look at it then, thanks.

darko21

U19 Debutant
Database Update

So far, I have done 3 out of 18 teams. I am updating histories for aussie players only, as I go. Each team will have 22 players and 1 international player. However, in the case of NSW, Thorpe and another international will be inlcuded as Thorpe is contracted with NSW. I am gathering info for 2nd XI players and the 3 string teams for each of the 6 states will included players that have represented the state (Country Championship, 2nd XI, one-off matches etc.).
Hope to get it done soon!

James

Cricket Web Owner
darko21 said:
So far, I have done 3 out of 18 teams. I am updating histories for aussie players only, as I go. Each team will have 22 players and 1 international player. However, in the case of NSW, Thorpe and another international will be inlcuded as Thorpe is contracted with NSW. I am gathering info for 2nd XI players and the 3 string teams for each of the 6 states will included players that have represented the state (Country Championship, 2nd XI, one-off matches etc.).
Hope to get it done soon!
Well done Darko, email it to me when you've finished if you like so I can host it on Cricket Web so lots of people can enjoy your work :)

darko21

U19 Debutant
no problemo James. I hope this can breathe life back into ICC 2002. I was geting tired a little with ICC 2005. Need a break from it.

Haddin

U19 Debutant
And after the Huge disappointment of Cricket Coach, hopefully this makes up for it, and I have a small few requests, but since PM are not allowed, I have to use this.
Ryan Campbell Retrired.
Luke Ronchi To WA.
Grant Lambert Should be an all rounder(and he should play for NSW).
Nathan Pilon To Victoria.
Shuan Tait's Batting should be improved.
Phil Jaques Should be an opener.
Martin Love Should be a number three.
Jimmy Maher Should be an opener.
Wade Seccombe Retired.
Chris Rogers Should be an opener.
Jamie Cox Retired.
Brad Hogg should be an all rounder.
James Packman should be a middle order batsman.
Sean Clingleffer shouldn't be an opener.
Damien Wright should be an all rounder.
Daniel Vettori should be an all rounder.
Ken Skewes should just be a batsman.
Ben Hilfenhaus should just be a bowler..

There we go - I think thats all, thaks you very much, Darko.

Last edited:

darko21

U19 Debutant
Database update

I have done 12 out of the 18 teams for the database. I have already made the changes you have suggested. I hope to have it done soon. Next week i'd say.

Haddin

U19 Debutant
He actually has 2 first class fiftys, one against Queensand, and the other as Samual said, against Victoria.

darko21

U19 Debutant
Here It Is!!!

Finally, I have finished the update! After finishing it, I realised I could have saved time by using my last database instead of KentLad's new one. But either way. There are a few zip files so follow the thread.

NB: Had to add Pics 3 into this post. Pics 1 and 2 in later posts.

Attachments