• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help!!!

Mike Hussey

U19 12th Man
Hi, I am looking for a patch, where you can have Australian Domestic teams, instead of English County's, and came here, I need to know, thanks.

darko21

U19 Debutant
This is both my Australian db and Southern Hemisphere. I have not updated it for this season sorry. haven't had time. But you can mess around with the db if you want. The Australian team are the 6 state sides plus their second and third XIs. The SHCC db is 6 AUS, 6 NZ and 6 RSA teams. Enjoy!

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
These dbs are for ICC 2002. Therefore it will not work for ICC 2005. there is no editor for ICC 2005 yet. Here is the ICC 2005 data files so your game should work again.

Attachments

darko21

U19 Debutant
Well, I am not sure how. Unless you tried to open your existing game because I have changed the team names around. That's the only way I can think how it might have3 stuffed up.

squiz

U19 Debutant
Should be able to replace the files with the original ICC 2002 files and it should be fine I think

mdunn27

Cricket Spectator
So do I have to replace this file with one already in the ICC2002 files, if so which one?

I am speaking about the ACC file, of course