• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

So close to Editor working?

sammy22

U19 12th Man
Having followed the instructions to the editor I get stuck on extracting the files. I've inputted the data up to this, but when i try and put in the convdb -d datap.db datap.db1 I am told

"Bad command of file name"

At first I thought the d in the command may refer to the drive, and unlike in the instructions I am using the c: drive, all the other instructions worked up to this point.

I did notice that the convdb file I have added is empty and the datap and datat files (or whatever they are called there are 2 of them) are in directories sb1 sb2 sb3 and sb4.

Perhaps I;ve typed something wrong i've tried - but should i have used _? Also perhaps i have put the convdb file in the wrong place, although i followed the instructions properly

Please can someone help, as I know I am close to getting it to work, but am becoming more than frustrated by this, as i;ve spend 4 hours trying to type in this 1 command.

Thanks for any help.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
You need to change to the ICC directory. Try the batch files in the Magpie thread & latest version; failing that add me to MSN and I'll try talking you through it.