• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Patch problem

IanBell

Cricket Spectator
Hi there guys.

I've got ICC 2002 and recently tried to patch it (downloaded from here). Exactly how am I supposed to patch it exactly? I clicked on the patch engine in the directory and it just says it's getting the filelist and then says it's patched. But it's not.

Before you ask the game is genuine! I'm guessing it's something very simple that I'm forgetting.

If you can help, I'd appreciate it.

scritty

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
Haven't used the patch from here, but the last time I installed (and needed to patch) the Empire servers were down and Dan Thomas's link was deader than a dodo.

Sooooo

I reckon you are downloading a zip file with the dozen (or however many) files that need changing. Some DLL's etc.

Unzip these, then copy and paste them into you main ICC2002 directory. It will ask if you want to replace older files.

You say yes.

And that's it.

(I think)

Clarker