• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Faults with Blc

Zahir

Cricket Spectator
I heard in the new blc game you couldnt advance down the wicket-is this true?
could anyone list the faults with the new game for me please
and i want to know which game is better- blc05 or cric05?
thanks in advance

Kweek

Cricketer Of The Year
you cant advance down the wicket.
TBH BLC-05 is better then Cric05. the things ive heard of the BLIC demo and the demo ive played off Cricket 2005. blic is deffo better.

Don

State Vice-Captain
U CANT COME DOWN THE WICKET thats insane how does brian like to play spinners by coming down the wicket.codies and swordfish u all need some help

rubbergenius

Codemasters Community Liaison Manager
Yep, we probably do need help but that's a different matter.

It's a limitation of the game but the other details more than make up for the lack of that - especially as the reviews that are coming in now give BLIC 8/10 while giving Cricket 6s or 7s - it's getting reviewed better, the demo's certainly more highly thought of than the EA one, and, importantly, we can spell 'Gilchrist' correctly :D (Although not Geraint Jones - we added an R to make it Gerraint).

Zahir

Cricket Spectator
I also heard that it selects for you which type of shot u choose (ie bak foot,front foot)
that is a major fault, can you confirm whether it is true

karanmadan

Cricket Spectator
yes thats true too but it makes the game a tad bit more realistic since batsman do make errors in judging the ball therefore missing it. u gotta play the demo and u'll find out that it isnt that bad not being able to choose back/front foot shots. i mean it would be way too easy batting if u could connect and smack every ball over the fence.