• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Icc 99

kuifje

Cricket Spectator
Have someone the game icc 99 it's my first cricket game and I love this game but now I want to know or there patches or somethings for the game to make it better or funnier

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
kuifje said:
Have someone the game icc 99 it's my first cricket game and I love this game but now I want to know or there patches or somethings for the game to make it better or funnier
ICC 99? I never even knew that existed.

kuifje

Cricket Spectator
Sorry I must understand the title of the game fals the whole titel is ICC Cricket World Cup England 99