• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

How many trophys have you won?

Gilchrist

School Boy/Girl Cricketer
I have won the Super Cup 3-4 times and the county championship 3 years in a row(all with surrey)

Last edited:

chooka_nick

International 12th Man
Mate, tbh the four-day matches are easier than the limited overs matches, which is why in my earlier years I focus on the championship and not (as much) the limited overs matches. I generally win all four, tho.

Blaze

Banned
chooka_nick said:
Mate, tbh the four-day matches are easier than the limited overs matches, which is why in my earlier years I focus on the championship and not (as much) the limited overs matches. I generally win all four, tho.

I find limited overs matches way easier

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
all up probably about 108 i reakon in my yorkshire game, more if you count One day series as a trophy 30 or so

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
The achievement that counts really is the Quadruple - think I've done it 3 or 4 times.

Actually, on second thoughts, I think my "no-players-to-County-Champions" in three seasons is the best effort on ICC ever :)

tassietiger

U19 Debutant
If your team is outstandingly excellent, the four-dayers tend to be the easier, as the best team normally wins in those. If your team is a bit crapper though, sometimes you can pinch an ODI title.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Records only go back to 2027, but i've won the CC every year, come second once in the National League, in the Super Cup i've failed to win it 3 times (SF*2, F) the C&G trophy is my bogey competition, i've failed to win it 6 times, though 3 of those have been R3 when i've been controlling England. I've only not done the quadrouple once in the last 12 years

DJellett

International Debutant
Attempt the "Myles Hutchinson Octople" -- County Champions, National Leaugue Champions, Super Cup Champions, C & G Trphy Champions, Highest Individual Runs (Season), Highest Individual Score (Season), Most Individual Wickets (Season), Best Individual Bowling (Match)

Makes for one impressive end-of-year screen I must say.