• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Kits In The Game

hassan-

Cricket Spectator
well hi i am new here need sme help well i saw a screen shot of shoiab akthar and a pakistani wicket keeper i wanted to ask has pakistan got the 2 kits in the game because i wanted to know have they got their new one day kit in the game. the one they had in the vb series and when india toured pakistan or is it because its in the icc tournament and its offical kit for that tournament and one know anfink plz help me out here i wana know thanks have they got 2 kits

James90

Cricketer Of The Year
I doubt they'd have the new one because they haven't even worn it in an international match yet

Link

State Vice-Captain
i saw screen shots of england wearing their red kit in the game, and that kit came out at a similar time to the pakistan one, so i would also guess so