• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who is showing India v Australia on UK tv?

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Looks fairly convincing, then. Setanta's 532 on TeleWest IIRC... will be finding out costings shortly.

Sehwag309

Banned
Neil Pickup said:
Looks fairly convincing, then. Setanta's 532 on TeleWest IIRC... will be finding out costings shortly.
..sorry to disappoint u but cricket in this case is only for sky sports subs..as i learned from other website, they are stil negotiating with Telewest

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
First Test only has been Confirmed at Setanta.com.

Can't find any evidence of this being available on TeleWest as it's on their PPV channel and we only seem to have one channel.

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Sehwag309 said:
..sorry to disappoint u but cricket in this case is only for sky sports subs..as i learned from other website, they are stil negotiating with Telewest
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (etc)

Keep me up-to-date please? :)

The Baconator

International Vice-Captain
i think zee tv or one of those showed some live cricket once but its not on there

and setanta sports does sound a bit of a ripoff