• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Paktel Cup (Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Zimbabwe) Thread

maxpower

U19 Cricketer
FRAZ said:
So you are "Dissing".... Waoh ...
My posts are not smooth or I look like an alien or some thing or what ...
God damn it ....... Shoot me Sehwag309 and Jono , Shoot me .....
As far as The diss about avtar and the login name is concerned . Its simple as my posts . I dont have the names like hmmm Maxpower , shally wagon or Hmmm location: Toilet .
I am a simple and straight forward poster having real name , real picture and a real post every time . Simple as I am . My life and posts are open books .
They know me already .
http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showpost.php?p=269681&postcount=82
Like you so often post " cool it" man, how can I diss a canadian, yall gave us pamela anderson !!!!

Sehwag309

Banned
FRAZ said:
So you are "Dissing".... Waoh ...
My posts are not smooth or I look like an alien or some thing or what ...
God damn it ....... Shoot me Sehwag309 and Jono , Shoot me .....
As far as The diss about avtar and the login name is concerned . Its simple as my posts . I dont have the names like hmmm Maxpower , shally wagon or Hmmm location: Toilet .
I am a simple and straight forward poster having real name , real picture and a real post every time . Simple as I am . My life and posts are open books .
They know me already .
http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showpost.php?p=269681&postcount=82

I am bullet rationing :ph34r:

FRAZ

International Captain
Deeps replying you proved to be jinx
While doing that I spilled Coke can all over my shirt trying to reopen the already opened one .....

FRAZ

International Captain
Yup FC college ,did Fsc from there . I was a student in PCBA for MBA .......
I am in toronto .....

viktor

State Vice-Captain
Dydl said:
Ok. Is there anything relevant to this topic in that?
well Fraz does not live in the Gulberg area of some city in Canada.
If that does not satify your thirst for cricketing knowledge, nothing will :p
On another front, Moin Khan has rejoined the Pakistan team. Do you think he will get in or will Younis Khan still do the job??