• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Best bowling figures ever

33/3from3.3

International Vice-Captain
yea yea yea yea listen 2 wat i say

bc 10/12 including a cach in th hood of my jacket (12 wickets)
real 6/19 off 7 im a leg spinner and id been spinning it big since my first bowl of th spell then i decided to bowl a fast 1 it was slow not spinning and strate the batter ddnt pick tht it wsnt spinnin choppd it back on to his legside bail (i havnt a clue how)
then th wicky caght the bail
quite funny really
the next ball our mane quiky nokd off stump out th ground and thy wer all out 4 106

open365

International Vice-Captain
in real cricket;

twice,once for my U13s and the other for my school,i've got 1/0 of 4 all maiden overs.

for my 4th team where i'm only allowed to bowl four overs i got 4/8

AndrewDiamond

Cricket Spectator
My figures

dro87 said:
7 for 8... impressive!!! what do you bowl? Fast or spin? My best in backyard is 3-3... proper is 4/7 or 7/28...
In Backyard cricket hightest score before i got out was 379 and bowling my best is 10 wicketr and no runs for him.

In state cricket i got 170 and bowling 9/9

Maison

Cricket Spectator - 1st Warning
i suck at backyard cricket.... and my little step brother is impossible to get out cause u cant bowl fast to him...ffs

and the 'pitch sucked' :p

Tomm NCCC

International 12th Man
4-20 in backyard, I said earlier, I took a hattrick that day. I was with me uncle and cousins an me grandad an a few others, When i took the third wicket, no one could get hold of me, i ran round the garden for 30 minutes :D

mdunn27

Cricket Spectator
Best in real cricket is 8overs 4 mdns 11 runs 6 wkts, 2nd best was just yesterday 5/20 off 8, but that was only 2nd Grade

1st grade best 4/14 from 7 overs

mikaelnorm

Cricket Spectator
Real cricket (if twenty20 counts), 5/15 (one LBW, one bowled, one holed out to mid on and two stumped). (offspin). Not bad for 3.4 overs!

Backyard cricket, 15/51 (mostly bowled). (a mixture of offspin, legspin, doosras, googlies, sliders, left arm spin and whatever else I fancied).

Chris Riddell

Cricket Spectator
Real Cricket: 3/7 off 2 - bowling 'leg' spin against number 2 (out to cover), 7 (bowled middle) and 8 (caught slip). Then I got pulled from the attack to give the pacemen a chance, and we lost the game.

Backyard Cricket: 3/145 of plenty of deliveries. Yeah, I copped a hammering. Easy to do when your brother is a gun batsman, and when your boundaries are only 10 meters from the bat at the longest part of the 'ground'.

sideshowtim

Banned
Real cricket - 3/48 (shhh, I was a keeper most of the time!)

Backyard - Err...Not too sure but I've taken my fair share of hat-tricks

Dizzy #4

International 12th Man
10-0 of 10 in Backyard
And during my little stint being Mark Boucher in real cricket: 1-0 off 1 bowl to get rid of the 11

PhoenixFire

International Coach
In real cricket I took 1 - 0 - 4 - 1. This included a Hatrick, and the run was courtesy of a no-ball, that trickled along the ground.

JikJak

Cricket Spectator
Best in the Garden is a hattrick in one over, in which i took four wickets, went for two off first ball, took three wickets, dot ball, then another wicket then for one run

Last edited: