• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sachin or Lara?

FRAZ

International Captain
and hey "deja moo" . sorry to offend you dude . India rocks . India is a great country and a great nation . Only some stupid fans are ruining the cricket. Otherwise I cant give any statement to my mom's home country . Hey I just give remarks to some clowns who just ....... forget it man ..... Enjoy

kashikooler979

Cricket Spectator
i dont know the name of that member which one paste last 10 or 15 inning score of sachin. now im mention only this little thing that if sachin was not consistant then lara so lara got upper hand in average. because sachin out rate is more then lara out rate in Test innings :@

a massive zebra

International Captain
Swervy said:
I think Tendulkar is still THE man all teams are out to get out
You are probably right because he has a greater reputation and is seen as a greater threat, but as a matter of fact Dravid is far more difficult to dislodge. Tendulkar faces 100 balls per Test innings on average, Dravid faces no less than 30% more, a very considerable figure.

a massive zebra

International Captain
marc71178 said:
Can I elect to have the pair of them batting together when both are in top form please?
Lara in top form is certainly better than Tendulkar in top form. Just look at Lara in 1994 or 1998/99 vs Australia or 2001 vs Sri Lanka. Tendulkar never reaches those heights, but does not (until recently) go through long spells of poor form, so would probably be my pick.

Swervy

International Captain
kashikooler979 said:
i dont know the name of that member which one paste last 10 or 15 inning score of sachin. now im mention only this little thing that if sachin was not consistant then lara so lara got upper hand in average. because sachin out rate is more then lara out rate in Test innings :@
erm..that was me...there is no way on this planet anyone can say Tendulkar has been consistant in tests for the last couple of years

Will Scarlet

U19 Debutant
Lara any day! Sachin may score lots of runs but he has a strong batting line-up around him and plays in India half the time. I doubt Sachin would have a distinctly similar record if he played for WI for the last 10 years.