• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

USA v New Zealand

JELS83

Cricket Spectator
I am going to the ICC Championship match at the OVAL, London to see USA v New Zealand on the 10th September 2004.

I live in London and I amm a hudge cricket fand and would like to know if it possible to buy a USA replica Cricket shirt from anywhere. I've tried Wisden Cricket webstore wORLDCRICKET.com and also USCRICKET.com

Please can some one help

James :D

Craig

World Traveller
It is probably because none have been produced (replica's and the the ICC CT uniforms).

One should be available closer to the game date.

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
Whats the verdict on this USA squad anyway? do you think they'll hold up against Aus & NZ?

cbuts

International Debutant
Whats the verdict on this USA squad anyway? do you think they'll hold up against Aus & NZ?
no much more so than canada or namiba etc.

Swervy

International Captain
TDCC Young Guns said:
no much more so than canada or namiba etc.
Canada did beat a test playing nation,admittedly it was Bangladesh, and did pretty well vs WI

And namibia also did ok vs England...

I would say if USA can perform anywhere near as good vs Australia or NZ, they would be happy

ReallyCrazy

Banned
Canada rocks! Goooo Canada. Not only did we beat Bangladesh but there was the hundred by Davison against WI. And at one time it looked like WI were gonna get thrashed.

ReallyCrazy

Banned
Craig said:
So RC you support Canada or India?
both craig both. im canadian-Indian! But if India and Canada were to play a match, I'd probably support Canada coz I pretty much know India would have a canadian feast.