• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW XI Pre-season Signup

Nate

You'll Never Walk Alone
Nnanden: You don't have to sign up again, but you must put your fielding rating and strike rate in the "ITC Conversion 2" thread in the CW XI forums.
thanks vimesy, done and done

Waughney

International Debutant
Name: Waughney
Batting type: RHB
Batting avge: 36.54
Bowling type: LS
Bowling avge: 19.35
Fielding rating : 23
Preferred batting position: Opener
Bowling use: 1st or 2nd choice spinner
Batting SR OD: 70ish
Batting SR 5D: 50ish
Email : Alex_Feeney120athotmaildotcom

biased indian

International Coach
Name: biased indian
Batting type: RHB
Batting avge: 32.67
Bowling type: FM
Bowling avge: 28.15
Fielding rating : 18
Preferred batting position: 1-3
Bowling use: First change
Batting SR OD: 82ish
Batting SR 5D: 55ish
Email : KOCH_CHA@YAHOOdotCOM

Last edited:

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Good to see some openers signing up.That's been a problem for the CWXI.Could use some bowlers too.Our middle order is ok but competition won't hurt so some more middle order batsmen would be nice.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
To be honest, I think we have about three openers knocking down the door to the XI already! ;)

Bowlers is always useful though.

roseboy64

Yeah but competition should help.Hopefully they'll give me a run for my money so that i can improve and secure a regular place in the CWXI. :D

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
VC4 is full of errors in the ODI sim, so that's not in too much contention.
Ill vouch for that!:( And I'll bet any other WCC people will too.

roseboy64

I forgot to do that.Darn it!!Bowling's great but so also is batting.I think there'll be some adjustment made to those stats though to offer more parity.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
All the spots for Season 7 have been filled. The only potential players that there is room for at the moment are wicketkeepers. Other may still apply, but note that you may not get much or any playing time this season. Still, we welcome your participation.