Thread: Where are the swing bowlers? (article)

International Captain masterblaster's Avatar
    Netblazer3D Champion!

Where are the swing bowlers? (article)

I think this was a great article mate keep it up, but there are up and coming good swing bowlers. Ashish Nehra of India is a genuine swing bowler. He has impressed in the NatWest Series and is a real potential star for India.

Its a shame that Damien Fleming has been relegated so to speak to FC level and been denyed a ACB Central Contract. He is such a fine bowler, better than Brad Williams and Stuart Clarke.
    Self Elected Vice-President of AAAS
    (Ajit Agarkar Appreciation Society)

"Uniting Ajit Agarkar Fans World Wide"

Always Live Life With: Intensity, Integrity and Intelligence

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    I think this was a great article mate keep it up, but there are up and coming good swing bowlers. Ashish Nehra of India is a genuine swing bowler. He has impressed in the NatWest Series and is a real potential star for India.
    Well let's hope he's noticed the technical flaws in modern batting that I did! If he does, he will take a lot of wickets.

Its a shame that Damien Fleming has been relegated so to speak to FC level and been denyed a ACB Central Contract. He is such a fine bowler, better than Brad Williams and Stuart Clarke.
    Yeh, but he's playing for South Australia so I'm happy! Seriously, yes he is an awesome bowler and surely the only reason he's not in the Aussie side is to do with his injury record. It certainly can't be on ability, especially since in his last stint in the Aussie side, he was only JUST second to Glenn McGrath as their best bowler.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

Cricket Web XI Moderator lord_of_darkness's Avatar
    I think this was a great article mate keep it up, but there are up and coming good swing bowlers. Ashish Nehra of India is a genuine swing bowler. He has impressed in the NatWest Series and is a real potential star for India
    yup its good to see him doing well , he should continue bowling well and the selectors should keep their faith in him , im sure he can get better later on
    Don L-o-d , Legion Of Doom

Lords Lounge, Off Topic, The Happening Place in CW and OT.

Co Chairman CWBCC - Cricketweb XI - CW Green | Manager of Hampshire CC - Wccc | Chairman of the Muralitharan Supporters Club ~MSC~ |

Current Stats:
    2* - 17-4-35-3 - Season Ends..

Current Record
    Batting - RHB: M:48 Inns:43 Runs:457 H/S:33* Ave:15.5 N.O:10
    Bowling - Off Spin: O:280 M:40 Runs:975 Wickets:104 Ave:9.3 S.R:15.6

Thread Information