• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**** Official **** Australia in South Africa 2020

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Meanwhile poor old Ross is playing his 100th test and gets forgotten again.
Up with Rohit and not far behind Kohli and AB.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Rabada = best batsman to average nothing with the bat.
His batting looks much better than it actually is imo. If you watched him without knowing any context you would think he's alright yet has never really made runs at any significant level.

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
yeah.. there are many who have been in outstanding white ball form. Fair number above Smith even today.
not sure I'd call 4 or 5 a "fair number" but yes he isn't statistically as good as some over the last 5 years

wouldn't surprise me if he's as good or better than most of them at this stage and over the next few years though

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
not sure I'd call 4 or 5 a "fair number" but yes he isn't statistically as good as some over the last 5 years

wouldn't surprise me if he's as good or better than most of them at this stage and over the next few years though

Given they have been better than him for the last 5 years and yes, it is a "fair number" when discussing about the best in the world, I would say very easily it will be the same over the next few years....

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Given they have been better than him for the last 5 years and yes, it is a "fair number" when discussing about the best in the world,
I know it's you, but do you really want to argue about the subjective definition of a "fair number"? Sorry I started it tbh

I would say very easily it will be the same over the next few years....
I would say not, and agree with Daemon. Only time will tell of course

Nintendo

Cricketer Of The Year
Smith is an absurd fielder, saved 7 runs so far In 6 overs, that 6 save was on another world.