• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in South Africa 2019/20

SeamUp

International Coach
Get in 2 or 3 gullies to Burns - he comes across the ball from out to in so 'unorthodoxly'.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Lmao Mark Nicholas in the background explaining the difference between talking on Fox and Nine

SeamUp

International Coach
A couple gone through lower than expected in this over from KG but perhaps too wide to really make a difference.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Interesting from Sibley.

But great bowling this morning. Have not seen such intent for awhile from the SA opening bowlers. Right on money since ball one.

Gnske

Hahaha Holding and Nicholas going at it in the background. I love how loud the mics are even when they're turned off.

Root a good chance at getting bowled here.

Jarquis

As a Somerset fan I'm thrilled at the prospect of how many wicket he'll take if/when he signs for us. As a cricket fan, I am utterly devastated that Philander is giving away Test cricket.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is where someone like Denly, despite his limitations can be a bigger asset than some other guys who may score more overall but can’t hold up an end in tough conditions. Just hanging around and playing out this spell would mean a lot for England.

SeamUp

International Coach
This is where someone like Denly, despite his limitations can be a bigger asset than some other guys who may score more overall but can’t hold up an end in tough conditions. Just hanging around and playing out this spell would mean a lot for England.
Definitely. Always had a sound technique which gives him a chance of surviving. With all the big guns to come it is what is required.