• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Australia 2019

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Because no series is not deserving of its own thread no matter how small or insignificant*

SL vs PM's XI, Canberra
October 24
PMXI 132/9
SL 131/8
Prime Ministers XI won by 1 wkt

1st T20I, Adelaide
Sun, 27 Oct 03:30 GMT, 2.30 p.m. AEDT

2nd T20I, Brisbane
Wed, 30 Oct 08:10 GMT, 7.10 p.m. AEDT

3rd T20I, Melbourne
Fri, 01 Nov 08:10 GMT, 7.10 p.m. AEDT

* Of 'non-emerging' nations.

aussie tragic

International Captain
Australia squad:*
Aaron Finch (c), Ashton Agar, Alex Carey, Pat Cummins, Glenn Maxwell, Ben McDermott, Kane Richardson, Steve Smith, Billy Stanlake, Mitchell Starc, Ashton Turner, David Warner, Adam Zampa, Sean Abbott (from game two)

Sri Lanka squad:*
Lasith Malinga (c), Kusal Perera, Kusal Mendis, Danushka Gunathilaka, Avishka Fernando, Niroshan Dickwella, Dasun Shanaka, Shehan Jayasuriya, Bhanuka Rajapaksa, Oshada Fernando, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lakshan Sandakan, Nuwan Pradeep, Lahiru Kumara, Isuru Udana, Kasun Rajitha

aussie tragic

International Captain
Finch comes into this match averaging 7.50 in his last 10 games, with a HS 28 and 3 ducks.

In fact, since 5 July 2018, Finch hasn't passed 50 in 13 games averaging only 10.84.

Aussie openers very brittle if Ashes Warner shows up today.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Sri Lankan fielding is cat piss when Mendis isn't taking slips catches

ajdude

International Coach
also preferred fox cricket's scorecard from last year. this one is a bit chunky and thicc

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
when was the last time there was a t20i played in the day time in australia?
PNG and Ireland played a three-game series in Townsville in 2016. It's never happened apart from that.

This is Australia's first day T20I at home.

Gnske

This is like hearing my dad talk about music, get Mark Waugh OUT immediately.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
If Warner gets out, I think Carey comes in - otherwise Smith.

If we are non-fa after 12 overs, Maxy is likely.

Gnske

It is pretty lame. The extra bar is just useless wasted space.

I maintain this has been done to appeal to mindless people who don't care about cricket. Like numbers on test shirts.

ajdude

International Coach
Finch comes into this match averaging 7.50 in his last 10 games, with a HS 28 and 3 ducks.

In fact, since 5 July 2018, Finch hasn't passed 50 in 13 games averaging only 10.84.

Aussie openers very brittle if Ashes Warner shows up today.
man i have no idea why people are talking about finch's form, as if his t20i formline is even relevant. his last t20i was in february, since then he made runs at the back end of the india ODI series and the tons in the UAE, then had a pretty friggin good world cup, made a t20 ton for surrey and a list A ton for victoria and has made first class runs for surrey and victoria. he was out of touch from about november to february but since then, his formline dictates these runs shouldn't really surprise

Gnske

Anyone else but Mendis would have dropped that.

Send in Glenn Memeswell please

ajdude

International Coach
maxwell looks like he's grown a bit taller for some reason. or warner's gotten shorter