• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC Sim League VIII

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Zimbabwe finally shows us what they're truly capable of, against the undefeated Windies no less. Arthurton & Goodwin continue to shine.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Round 5

New Zealand vs Australia - Riverside Ground, Chester-Le-Street

Australia

New Zealand

Australia won by 31 runs

MOTM: Damien Martyn

MrPrez

International Debutant
Unchanged please.

Apologies for the delay, for some reason I can't post on any threads in Chrome.

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Murray PrettyGoodwin.
****e I walked myself right into that one.

Seriously though, young Jayden Goodwin is a very exciting talent indeed. Only 17 and he made two half centuries in his first two grade games, duck today though but still a bright start. Actually has batted with his dad a few times back in club cricket in Bunbury, where the family are based these days

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Loving your work SillyCow.

Still waiting on teams from a fair few ninjas. Hope to hear from you soon in regards to R5 teams.
Thanks.

Unfortunately, this Pakistan team is pure ****. Nothing great to look forward to.

If Keith Arthurton is spanking bowlers like that, you obviously know that the AI is messing with us. Lol

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Looking to complete this round when I can. SL had a win last round, so if we don't hear from Dan soon I'm sure he'll be fine with an unchanged XI.

Teuton

International Captain
R6 Team
Craig Spearman
Mark Greatbatch
Stephen Fleming c
Chris Cairns
Nathan Astle
Craig McMillan
Adam Parore wk
Daniel Vettori
Gavin Larsen
Danny Morrison
Geoff Allott

SillyCowCorner1

After 4 and 3/5th rounds, here's the list of the top 28 wicket-takers:

Ian Bishop with a supreme economy rate. I'd be keeping an eye out for Craig White; part of a disciplined English bowling lineup.

SillyCowCorner1

And the top 28 Run-scorers. Tendulkar with an abysmal strike-rate...the oddball in this list:

Rahul Dravid, the only 'keeper' who makes it here. Hayden will be looking to continue with his rampant batting. Damien Martyn's hitting form at the right time. I'll be anticipating more Ranatunga specials though:)

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Oh man, this is so awesome. Seriously bro, you should be a professional statistician! How long did it take you to do brother?