• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ICC All-time World Cup Sim League

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Inspired by the (sadly absent) jimmy101.

Some rules:

Pick from the following teams, first come first served:

Australia
India
West Indies
Sri Lanka
Pakistan
England
New Zealand
South Africa
Kenya*
Zimbabwe
Bangladesh
Ireland
Canada
Netherlands
Scotland
UAE
Afghanistan
Bermuda
Namibia

* includes East Africa

Players that have played a World Cup match and/or a qualifier are eligible.
Players will be judged on their entire career up to 1 May 2019
edit: a suggestion has been made to limit to teams from one particular World Cup year, in which case player skills will be estimated based on that year

Simulator: up for grabs. Cricket Captain '18 doesn't support Kenya, so am considering options if anyone wants to play with them. If desperate I'll use VC4 even if it can't chase targets.

Other rules (format etc) are negotiable.

Last edited:

Teuton

International Captain
So any chance we want to limit each team to a year? So a tournament of for example 75 Windies vs 92 Pakistan vs 03 Aust etc (wouldn't have to be winners)

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
So any chance we want to limit each team to a year? So a tournament of for example 75 Windies vs 92 Pakistan vs 03 Aust etc (wouldn't have to be winners)
that's a kind of new twist, I like it. it'll make the stat researching a bit more tedious but I'll consider it