• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England Tour of West Indies 2019

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
This utter garbage from Stokes, I'm afraid. WI soon to be favourites unless we shift Gayle. May already be favourites actually.

91Jmay

International Coach
All the wides as well, unravelling. Honestly a warning before the world cup might not be to bad, means Archer surely gets a shot. He could be brought in for anyone.

Stunning ton, now **** off.

wpdavid

Hall of Fame Member
Rashid's bowled better than his figures suggest. I'm not entirely sure who Morgan can throw the ball to now. Moeen should be a serious option against two lefties. Can he be worse than most of what we've seen?

And how exactly does a professional bowler send down four wides in one over?

Last edited:

Bijed

International Regular
All the wides as well, unravelling. Honestly a warning before the world cup might not be to bad, means Archer surely gets a shot. He could be brought in for anyone.

Stunning ton, now **** off.
Yeah, this has particularly annoyed me. We've known for ages that our bowling is nothing special and it's not really surprising that an in-form Gayle has pretty much feasted on it at will, but they've all shown very poor discipline too, which is just unacceptable from an international team