• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Quck, vote, before it's too late!

Who will make a larger score?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Loony BoB

International Captain
Who will make a larger score today - New Zealand (against Kent) or Bangladesh (against the Windies)?

EDIT: That's weird... I just voted for NZ and it doesn't show my vote at all. o_o

Last edited:

Rich2001

International Captain
Loony BoB said:
Who will make a larger score today - New Zealand (against Kent) or Bangladesh (against the Windies)?
HAHA Splendid poll :D

I went for Bangladesh obviously!

Loony BoB

International Captain
Rich2001 said:
HAHA Splendid poll :D

I went for Bangladesh obviously!
Can you please edit the poll and add a vote for NZ? Mine didn't pull through somehow!

Attachments

Last edited:

Loony BoB

International Captain
If you think they'll be level then so be it, it won't make a difference in the favour of either team. :p

Adamc

Cricketer Of The Year
tooextracool said:
i was talking about NZ and b'desh's scores being level.
I posted before i read your comment, so rest assured it had nothing to do with what you said.