• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official** Bangladesh in West Indies

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
tooextracool said:
As far as the zim vs WI series went, WI arent a very good away team, but at home they are decent and i think their squad looks a lot better now(no hinds and ganga).
AFAIC WI earned those victories in Zimbabwe. It may not have been easy, but we fought through.

Revelation

U19 Debutant
1st ODI in the morning in Arnos Vale St. Vincent.

If WI bats first, i predict that 240 should be good enough. I think that WI should be able to chase anything that Ban sets.

Mr Mxyzptlk

roseboy64 said:
I meant Wavell Hinds against Devon Smith.
Lol. Well I could argue that too. :) I've seen Devon Smith score at an amazing rate before. I've also seen Wavell Hinds struggle to get the ball away many times.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Revelation said:

If WI bats first, i predict that 240 should be good enough. I think that WI should be able to chase anything that Ban sets.
I wouldn't count on 240 being enough. I'd prefer to go all out for around 300+.

Revelation

U19 Debutant
i know that 300+ should be the target, but i;m saying that 240 SHOULD be enough to clinch the game. 136 last wednesday was almost enough against a third or fourth rated team.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Revelation said:
i know that 300+ should be the target, but i;m saying that 240 SHOULD be enough to clinch the game. 136 last wednesday was almost enough against a third or fourth rated team.
I'd say it was better than a third or fourth XI. Lawson and Collins are not exactly bad.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Revelation said:
I'd say it was better than a third or fourth XI. Lawson and Collins are not exactly bad.

Revelation

U19 Debutant
i know but Lawson hasn't had a game for a while and collins is also returning from a long break. not exactly on top of things.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Revelation said:
i know but Lawson hasn't had a game for a while and collins is also returning from a long break. not exactly on top of things.
Lawson and Collins haven't been playing international cricket for a while but both have been playing cricket at the club level.

Craig

World Traveller
Revelation said:

What is the wicket usually like?

Revelation

U19 Debutant
The wicket is usually very good. There have been 3 scores over 250, and on those occasions, the team went on to score over 290. The groud has hosted fewer than 20 ODI's.

Loony BoB

International Captain
I gotta say, it does make me smile when I see a Bangladeshi #10 slogging a six against the Windies. :) Nothing against the Windies... more so just cherishing the moment for Bangladesh.