• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Afghanistan and Bangladesh tour of India 2018

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Their fielding is pretty Pakistani as well.
In NZ, people typically refer to poor fielding as being Asian, whereas Pakistani fast bowling is an exception. :P

If Afghanistan keep this production of spinners up, they may carve a new distinction of excellence form excellence.

Last edited:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
T20I rankings are meaningless

Can't take NZ's test ranking seriously given the amount they play

Will give you the ODIs (in which they're 4th and recently stole an associate cricketer to make up the numbers)

Mr Miyagi

Banned
T20I rankings are meaningless

Can't take NZ's test ranking seriously given the amount they play

Will give you the ODIs (in which they're 4th and recently stole an associate cricketer to make up the numbers)
Well it was 3rd in tests in before May - so our lack of tests hurt us more :P

Our away tours to England, Pakistan and Sri Lanka were good for points back when we played test cricket.

Even India at home for that matter.

You know what an away test tour is right? :P

Last edited:

Mr Miyagi

Banned
Poor captaincy from AFG, slipping through some Shezarri overs would have been better than those 2 overs of seam even if they're holding back Rash for the back end if not death.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah and mostly Afghan supporters
Doubt it, I think there's plenty more Indian and Bangladeshi fans.

The stadium is pretty new so the people around here don't get to watch that much international cricket. In fact it's the only international ground in the state if I'm not wrong.