• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Bucknor Wanted By The Police!!!!

Sehwag309

Banned
Read this guy

" Author: Farhad
Date: 07-04-04 23:16

We give these toads such hospitality and despite the overwhelming goodwill gestures which have taken most of Indians by surprise, the journalist group is busy in the comfort of our facilities concocting stories to appease some of their own fanatic supporters.

46.3 Shoaib Akhtar to Tendulkar, GONE!! CLEAN BOWLED! middle-stump sent cartwheeling ..golden duck! Tendulkar only had time to lift his bat as the big swinging inducker smashed into his middle stump. You can't hit what you don't see!

"

Lions81

U19 Cricketer
Sehwag309 said:
Read this guy

" Author: Farhad
Date: 07-04-04 23:16

We give these toads such hospitality and despite the overwhelming goodwill gestures which have taken most of Indians by surprise, the journalist group is busy in the comfort of our facilities concocting stories to appease some of their own fanatic supporters.

46.3 Shoaib Akhtar to Tendulkar, GONE!! CLEAN BOWLED! middle-stump sent cartwheeling ..golden duck! Tendulkar only had time to lift his bat as the big swinging inducker smashed into his middle stump. You can't hit what you don't see!

"
Ignore them. Who cares what they say?

Sehwag309

Banned
Beleg said:
and may I ask under which pseduonym did you drop those lines?
They removed my username, understandibly!

Obviously I had to register in a jiffy to reply to the above posts, I joined as 1stIndian, and now I can't access it. I don't plan to join again. Also, I was running this software which switches IP's and some files still run in the background as I had uninstalled it unsuccessfully.

So, it could be because of that as I have problems logging here too sometimes

Sehwag309

Banned
Tony Blade said:
Does anyone remember the last time Tendulkar was clean bowled.
In ODI Ind/Aus 03/04
MCG by Bret Lee
VB Final 1

In TEST Ind/NZ 2nd Test 02/03
WestPac Park, Hamilton by Tuffey
2nd Inning

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
SportNetwork PakPasion and ICF are really volatile places and just about anything and everything that you call wild is posted there. When there were some doubts about pitch tampering in Melbourne, they lashed out at the curator of MCG and there were widespread protests there. They also took some really cheap shots at Steve Bucknor.

Even my account on that forum had problems. I couldn't post, but I can read everything, even when registered. I'm not too keen on getting back there.

Sehwag309

Banned
Arjun said:
SportNetwork PakPasion and ICF are really volatile places and just about anything and everything that you call wild is posted there. When there were some doubts about pitch tampering in Melbourne, they lashed out at the curator of MCG and there were widespread protests there. They also took some really cheap shots at Steve Bucknor.

Even my account on that forum had problems. I couldn't post, but I can read everything, even when registered. I'm not too keen on getting back there.
Well, it sounded like the ISI of Cricket Chat

Sehwag309

Banned
Interestngly they were refering to Patel as "choocha".
He showed some guts against the quickies, "choocha" made sami and co. look like "chu***ya's"

Seeing the posts there it seems all this friendship series is all waste, they all will watch Indian movies with intensity but when it comes to cricket the words start coming up (..and I don't mean the whole of Pakistan, I am refering to that set of people )

shankar

International Debutant
Sehwag309 said:
In ODI Ind/Aus 03/04
MCG by Bret Lee
VB Final 1

2nd Inning
I think Balaji got him clean bowled in a challenger trophy match recently :biggrin:

Arjun

Cricketer Of The Year
Sehwag309 said:
Well, it sounded like the ISI of Cricket Chat
Which forum? PakPassion or ICF? Well, you'll find a lot of conspiracy theories there.

Anyway, you'll find a lot of weird posts on ICF, mostly by that Amit (there are 3 of them) and some group known as the Agarkar Mafia (a.k.a. Mad-Fia), a more active version of the resident AAAS.

News to me. They once called Brad Williams the Beached Whale.
Seeing the posts there it seems all this friendship series is all waste, they all will watch Indian movies with intensity but when it comes to cricket the words start coming up (..and I don't mean the whole of Pakistan, I am refering to that set of people )
Some of them are a little more friendly, but that one who was highlighted was highly anti-Indian.

NikhilN

International Regular
Sehwag309 said:
In ODI Ind/Aus 03/04
MCG by Bret Lee
VB Final 1

2nd Inning
Also when Akhtar bowled Tendulkar for a golden duck when Pakistan came to India

Mecnun

U19 Debutant
Sehwag309 said:
He showed some guts against the quickies, "choocha" made sami and co. look like "chu***ya's"

Err why are you replying to people on another forum here by saying stuff about Sami and co.? Are there no Indian forums out there on the net where they talk about Pakistani's the same way? And if you want to question the goodwill the people of Pakistan have showed to Indians then so be it And that based on some posts on an internet forum, you are not thinking clearly. I have seen derogotory posts about Pakistani team here from some hardcore Indian fans but so what!!

rgrds

rgrds

Sehwag309

Banned
Mecnun said:
Err why are you replying to people on another forum here by saying stuff about Sami and co.? Are there no Indian forums out there on the net where they talk about Pakistani's the same way? And if you want to question the goodwill the people of Pakistan have showed to Indians then so be it And that based on some posts on an internet forum, you are not thinking clearly. I have seen derogotory posts about Pakistani team here from some hardcore Indian fans but so what!!

rgrds

rgrds
I was refering to those people only.
And the 1st Paragraph was actually a reply there from some Indian.

And I believe you are right, why should I reply here! I don't take part in derogotory posts so I can't see it as well