• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

This forum going downhill

Status
Not open for further replies.

slippy888

International Captain
fast how is it possible to get a infraction for posting a Imaid Wasim thread, maybe i spelt his name wrong big deal and i also get banned for 1 month last month for posting a thread about Australia's golden boy Mathew Elliot, while other forum members post silly threads like Don Bradman vs Sreesanth and they get the red carpet treatment, looks like i am done posting on this forum.

slippy888

International Captain
Dear slippy888,

You have received a warning at Cricket Web Forum.

Reason:
-------
General warning

If you want to continue posting on the CW forum, you'll need to cut out the spam threads such as "Imaid Wasim". We've warned and infracted you so many times about this and if it continues you will face a longer ban.
-------

Warnings serve as a reminder to you of the forum's rules, which you are expected to understand and follow.

All the best,
Cricket Web Forum

Howe_zat

Audio File
I have no problem with slippy's shot in the dark threads. If no one cares about the subject matter then it slips off the front page and no one was harmed.

It's certainly less repetitive to bring up random 90s player #237 for a nostalgia shot than post your 18th iteration of 'here is my all time xi' with all the usual suspects selected.

Athlai

Not Terrible
I have no problem with slippy's shot in the dark threads. If no one cares about the subject matter then it slips off the front page and no one was harmed.

It's certainly less repetitive to bring up random 90s player #237 for a nostalgia shot than post your 18th iteration of 'here is my all time xi' with all the usual suspects selected.
Yeah

My diagnosis: A rather nasty fall...caused by bad babysittting! Bad moderating.

Shri

Mr. Glass
Careful slippy, some idiot might infract you for discussing infractions. However, some might just think you are a multi who cannot be proven as such and are looking for small slip ups to infract you.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Getting banned for a month is incredibly harsh. Maybe limit the threads to one every few days, but I really don't feel there's anything wrong with posting them. It's a cricket forum. Poor moderating.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Obviously this forum is moderated by noted downhill skier Steve Smith. </Blocky>

Spark

Global Moderator
Of course, you could have contacted us and explained why you thought ignoring about three separate requests to stop was okay and why those threads were okay like a mature person would do, or you could complain publicly in Cricket Chat instead.

Instructions still apply ftr. Posts that could just go in an ordinary tour thread or some other normal thread like everyone else does do not need their own thread, if everyone followed your example then no one would be able to read anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.