• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The 'Feed the Troll' Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

cnerd123

likes this
Please keep all your interactions with Blocky to this thread, as to avoid littering all the other threads with garbage.

Thank you

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Do my posts replying to sincere Blocky posts go here or only those where I respond to him trolling? It's kind of hard to separate the two most of the time.

Shri

Mr. Glass
I blame the mods. How ****ing hard would it to be tell him to shut the **** up? Bunch of goody-goody pricks.

OverratedSanity

I blame the mods. How ****ing hard would it to be tell him to shut the **** up? Bunch of goody-goody pricks.
It was like this before too. A mod would come in to the thread and say "Everyone shut up", which is a fair post but ignores the cause of the whole mess and paints everyone as the culprit. So ****ing annoying.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
It was like this before too. A mod would come in to the thread and say "Everyone shut up", which is a fair post but ignores the cause of the whole mess and paints everyone as the culprit. So ****ing annoying.
What a time to be alive when you can't call a **** a ****.

Infract away.

OverratedSanity

@blocky to state the obvious, AIDS is a ******, disgusting, terrible thing. And so is Parthiv's keeping.

I compared Parthiv's keeping with the ******ness of the disease, not the person suffering from it. That would actually be us. Indian spectators are the victims of AIDS (ie) Parthiv's keeping.

Shri

Mr. Glass
@blocky to state the obvious, AIDS is a ******, disgusting, terrible thing. And so is Parthiv's keeping.

I compared Parthiv's keeping with the ******ness of the disease, not the person suffering from it. That would actually be us. Indian spectators are the victims of AIDS (ie) Parthiv's keeping.
Who gives a ****?

OverratedSanity

Well I disagree. How anyone can insinuate that that post was offensive to someone with the disease totally escapes me. Frankly I'd like someone to explain it to me since I don't get it. It's an analogy to how terrible the condition is.

Atleast I managed to distract everyone from Blocky though.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
It's not that it's offensive. I'm not one for calling things as that. It's just a bit, eh, vile.

Daemon

Yeah look someone suffering from the disease or who knows someone suffering from it isn't exactly going to be giggling at you equating it to a drop catch.

TheJediBrah

Well I disagree. How anyone can insinuate that that post was offensive to someone with the disease totally escapes me. Frankly I'd like someone to explain it to me since I don't get it. It's an analogy to how terrible the condition is.

Atleast I managed to distract everyone from Blocky though.
I'm probably the least PC guy out there but even I cringed a bit there. Can't explain why though, just seems inappropriate and/or disrespectful.

OverratedSanity

Yeah look someone suffering from the disease or who knows someone suffering from it isn't exactly going to be giggling at you equating it to a drop catch.
If you think that's what the post did then you have no idea what an analogy is. No one was equating anything with aids.

You guys suck more than my joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.