• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Watson's triple-double

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Geez, give him time:rolleyes:

Anyway, did your club compete in that little thing during the innings break of the ODI this year? There were some representatives from a few clubs throwing Vortex's. Cant even remember who won... some really tall guy I think.

iamdavid

International Debutant
My names Dave & I will be batting at number 7/8 & opening the bowling for the ACT schoolboys side Mr Howman/Fisher :lol:

If you are who you claim to be then you have my sincere apology for ever doubting your abilities , I am certainly no one to be having a whinge about someone on the brink of first class selection.

However if you are not who you claim to be (as I very strongly suspect) then Im rather amused.
I could say I was someone in the NSW 2nd XI if I really wanted , I could even provide a link to the profile of Aaron Bird & say thats me , I could then brag about how I played for the Australian under 19's etc.
But sooner or later people would find out it wasnt the truth & they'd just think I was a d*ck & pay no further attention to me.

Now the main reasons I dont beleive you are who you say you are-
a) the 'other' name you gave in the CWXI thread , just seems a little weird you would pull the name Patrick Fisher out of your hat & provide it.

b)I dont really beleive that someone playing 2nd XI state cricket would wait this long to inform everyone , I gather you are the type of person who would have been letting us know a bit by now ;)

c)Now please I dont mean any undue disrespect here , but your posts certainly dont give me the impression of a 23 year old , just the way you write etc.
And I dont really think you'd find alot of 23 year olds playing CA Cup cricket who are spending time on cricket forums going on about how "Watson is complete crap" & "Murali is full of sh*t.

Also the way you follow your initial post with "my economy rate is only 2.5" & "sure Im only medium pace..." , now I dont think you'd find that sort of thing coming form a CA Cup bowler , I think thats the sort of stuff you'd hear from someone who's just looked at Mr Howman's profile & said "sh*t the guy Im pretending to be is only a medium pacer".

As for the Schoolboy nationals thing , would someone who had a bit of an influence on the WA U15's side (coaching / manager) honestly tell them to target someone who they didnt even know because of some little disagreement over the internet :lol:
And then mention that bodyline etc may be in order.

As Ive already said I'll be in the side batting in the early tail & opening the bowling.

Now this is beginning to take over a thread which was started to discuss Shane Watson , I & Im sure the rest of the forum would be very happy if we left it there , now if you have anything else you wish to say to me on the matter please do so by email or MSN ( iamdavidvvs@hotmail.com ).

mate you are a d*ckhead if you really think i would make up something like that. What more do i need to prove. And i will accept your first apology because i am Sam Howman. and trust a 15 year old to think of something like making up your name. i wont use your email to send messages about this to you because then in turn i would have to give you mine which is something that i dont want to do because i really dont want to talk to someone who makes up as much crap as you do. this is my final post on the subject and hope your last post was your final post as well.

Andre

International Regular
No need for this thread anymore.

Poor old Shane Watson, his thread, ruined. :lol:

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.