• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

The Cricket Web Podcast #17 - The Raw Deal XI

OverratedSanity

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Excellent episode again btw. Listening to ***** dump all over Rohit Sharma, while watching Rohit play a genuinely good innings was fun.

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
About the "England captain" thing, there was a reason why I qualified that with "cricketing talent" :p

Plus I lack your smooth and lucet tones :( Take it as a complement!

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Good to listen to guys.

I agree in hoping that England picks guys like Batty. IMO when picking bits and pieces bowlers instead of the best bowlers you really aren't helping yourself. To win matches you have to take wickets, so Barry's the best fringe player.
Nice one hit wonder XI as well

cnerd123

likes this
Good to listen to guys.

I agree in hoping that England picks guys like Batty. IMO when picking bits and pieces bowlers instead of the best bowlers you really aren't helping yourself. To win matches you have to take wickets, so Barry's the best fringe player.
Nice one hit wonder XI as well
Thanks for the feedback, but I think you're responding to our previous episode, number 16.

This is the latest one. Do check it out! :)

The Battlers Prince

International Vice-Captain
Worked that time, good job on it.
Have to disagree with the Sangakkara pick as he's hardly the only player to be screwed over by his cricket board. Overall a fun podcast though