• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Australia A and S Africa A series.

brockley

International Captain
Yes India,S Africa and Australia again,its getting boring guys.Why can't we play another team.
Am confident the CA site will provide coverage,

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Australia A squad: Ashton Agar, Cameron Bancroft, Scott Boland, Cameron Boyce, Pat Cummins, Travis Dean, Peter Handscomb, Travis Head, Sam Heazlett, Moises Henriques, Jake Lehmann, Chris Lynn, Joe Mennie, Kurtis Patterson, Joel Paris, Matt Renshaw, Kane Richardson, Alex Ross, Chadd Sayers, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Swepson, Chris Tremain, Dan Worrall, Sam Whiteman.

What's the best XI out of that squad?

brockley

International Captain
Depends on 4 day squad or 1 day squad.
Hope its not India we have played them and the Saffies 3 years in a row,isn't their some other A squad worth playing,

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Australia A squad: Ashton Agar, Cameron Bancroft, Scott Boland, Cameron Boyce, Pat Cummins, Travis Dean, Peter Handscomb, Travis Head, Sam Heazlett, Moises Henriques, Jake Lehmann, Chris Lynn, Joe Mennie, Kurtis Patterson, Joel Paris, Matt Renshaw, Kane Richardson, Alex Ross, Chadd Sayers, Marcus Stoinis, Mitchell Swepson, Chris Tremain, Dan Worrall, Sam Whiteman.

What's the best XI out of that squad?
Bancroft
Dean
Lynn
Head
Handscomb
Henriques
Whiteman
Swepson
Sayers
Mennie
Boland
Paris

Although I myself would really prefer seeing Handscomb/Lynn/Sayers/Mennie/Henriques not playing as much. Odd in regards to the latter even though its going to be flat as sin that Wildermuth or Cartwright didn't supplement the pace allrounder department.

StephenZA

Hall of Fame Member
Bancroft
Dean
Lynn
Head
Handscomb
Henriques
Whiteman
Swepson
Sayers
Mennie
Boland
Paris

Although I myself would really prefer seeing Handscomb/Lynn/Sayers/Mennie/Henriques not playing as much. Odd in regards to the latter even though its going to be flat as sin that Wildermuth or Cartwright didn't supplement the pace allrounder department.
No Pat Cummins?

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cummins should just go to uni and become and accountant or something

stop trying to play cricket

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Hard to argue with the squad. We've picked nearly every young guy that has shown some promise. I guess we could have looked at Weatherald, Webster or Wildermuth but fair enough if the selectors had already named a big enough squad by the time they got to W.

If this squad was to play a Test tomorrow, a good XI would be:
1 Bancroft 2 Stoinis 3 Patterson 4 Lynn 5 Handscomb 6 Henriques 7 Whiteman 8 Agar 9 Boland 10 Sayers 11 Paris - Head and Mennie are both really unlucky. I don't think you can pick Cummins yet in this format.

an ODI/T20 team
1 Stoinis 2 Head 3 Lynn 4 Henriques 5 Ross 6 Handscomb+ 7 Agar 8 Cummins 9 Richardson 10 Paris/Boyce 11 Boland 12 Boyce/Paris (Boyce T20, Paris ODI).