• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Sheffield Shield Fantasy Comp 2015/16 - Merged Thread

Loose Cannon

U19 Debutant
Final Totals

Group A
Loose Cannon - 8639
Marcuss - 7504
Prince EWS - 6974
Red Hill - 6138
Riggins - 5597
Cabinet - 4888

Group B
Gnske - 7633
morgieb - 7632
Dan - 7099
adub - 6786
NUFAN - 6200
jimmy101 - 5790

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Congrats to Loose Cannon and Gnske!!

Loose, thank you so much for running this. I do agree that bigger squads/more waiver rounds would have been a bit more ideal, perhaps next year? BTW, initially I suggested that the winner of each group would face off against one another in a final for the Shield. Are we still keen to do this? It would be a simple 11 (or 12) rounds with Loose Cannon picking first, since he scored the most.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The Headmaster really saved my hide from the Morgieb machine.

I'd be keen for a final showdown.

Loose Cannon

U19 Debutant
Congrats to Loose Cannon and Gnske!!

Loose, thank you so much for running this. I do agree that bigger squads/more waiver rounds would have been a bit more ideal, perhaps next year? BTW, initially I suggested that the winner of each group would face off against one another in a final for the Shield. Are we still keen to do this? It would be a simple 11 (or 12) rounds with Loose Cannon picking first, since he scored the most.
Thanks NUFAN. I would have done the scoring just for myself. It's a little sad how much I enjoyed doing it. :laugh:

A final round sounds fun.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Do you two want to organise a one or two hour window for a live draft in the middle of the week once the teams are announced or are you happy to just start picking shortly?

Loose Cannon

U19 Debutant
Do you two want to organise a one or two hour window for a live draft in the middle of the week once the teams are announced or are you happy to just start picking shortly?
I'll start picking Monday if that's alright. 12 rounds sounds good.