• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

the having to lose to win draft

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I think red hill is a tad unlucky being behind someone who failed to pick but since harbajan is a perfectly reasonable pick I'm ok with it.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
I think red hill is a tad unlucky being behind someone who failed to pick but since harbajan is a perfectly reasonable pick I'm ok with it.
I don't mind in this draft. I've got two picks. This draft is cool, I'm just gonna pick my fave cricketers I think.

Bishen Bedi (making a double pronged spin attack)

Lindsay Hassett (underrated middle order bat and all round cool character)

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
-
-
Boon
Walters
-
-
-
-
Lee
MacGill
-

At the very least it'll make a gun drinking team lol.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Easy enough round to shout for Morgs: 1 VB, Tooheys, Strawberry Dacquiri and a red from the Barossa Valley thanks.

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
~
~
~
Lindsay Hassett
~
~
Greg Matthews
~
~
~