• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Australia in the West Indies 2015

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Voges controlling the strike has been good. WI letting the game drift with no Bishoo. Waiting for the new ball perhaps.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Get a ton, Adam! Would love to see him in the first XI. The Marshes and Burns can wait.

Antihippy

International Debutant
Stupid persisting with Samuels don't see the logic hasn't been close all day, try Gabriel.
Seems like "waiting for the new ball" bowling to me, which is insane considering the way bishoo is going and taylor getting the ball to go irish.

Tangles

International Vice-Captain
Take the new ball 4 deliveries into the over? Why not start that way if your not going to give your Leggie 1 more with the old ball.

Last edited:

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
Delighted to see Bishoo got a truckload. Wish I had watched it. Love Bishoo and leg spinners in general.

Spark

Global Moderator
We'd have 300 by now on a proper outfield, which is a pretty decent effort on this pitch tbh

I feel like turning down singles is almost always the wrong decision. Dunno why it's so popular.
It makes a lot more sense on a deck like this where tailend batsmen could just get one which they have no hope of surviving

Last edited:

Gob

International Coach
rogers getting knocked down could prove to be pretty impotent in the short run after all. Voges looks like the right guy for the Gob

Antihippy

International Debutant
rogers getting knocked down could prove to be pretty impotent in the short run after all. Voges looks like the right guy for the Gob
No way. If voges is going to replace anyone it's going to be darsh.

Also following this series is ****ing brutal on my sleep cycle.